I’ve been slowly catching up on many movies that I have missed. The latest is Eyes Wide Shut. I find that the indy-style of movies are better suited for my tastes in contrast to rehashed Pocahontas plots.
The cult from the movie would be mirrored in the Hamilton Way with the following differences:
- if you show up in something OTHER than a taxi, you are immediately disqualified for being ‘above your station’….
- only the head of the party may show up in a ‘motorized vehicle’ but the best he would be allowed would be a 1986 Plymouth Reliant K car…..no AC…..
- the head of the cult (which would actually be called a schism, unfortunately none of the members can actually spell….) wears only a Mickey Mouse costume.
- in place of sex acts, there will be darkened rooms filled with people exchanging hand-jobs for information(mostly gossip on how Bob Young got invited…) and poorly grown weed from north end grow-ops (aka Wentworth st chemical plants)
- film will climax in a full-circle jerk with all aimed at a hole in the ground in hopes to fertilize the next round of mary jane, shortly there after the group is broken up by the cops who only report that one baggie of drugs were found.
So, if you know of anyone who will fund our re-make, I am open to offers.